The Pas De Deux Luxury Pillowcase
Rest peacefully in the soothing comfort of a beautiful luxury pillowcase, handcrafted from the same premium quality fabrics as our popular luxury designer blankets. The Pas De Deux Luxury Pillowcase was designed and inspired by the iconic and romantic dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and her Nutcracker Prince from Act 2 of the San Francisco Nutcracker Ballet. Now, this beautiful piece has been handcrafted from a smooth embossed layer of ivory, paisley minky velour. A coordinating trim of antique gold crepe back satin fabric cuffs the edge of this beautiful pillowcase to create the perfect balance of soothing comfort and stylish luxury. Consider coordinating your new luxury pillowcase with one of our adult or baby Sugar Plum Blankets to create the ultimate pampering package or a unique gift for any occasion!
Pillowcase Measurements and Details:
- Available in four sizes
- Toddler Pillowcase: 12″ x 16″ inches
- Travel Pillowcase: 13″ x 18″ inches
- Standard Pillowcase: 20″ x 30″ inches
- King Pillowcase: 20″ x 34″ inches
- Fabrics: 100 % Polyester
- Machine Wash Gentle, Cold Water, Dry Flat or Low Heat Dryer
- Measurements listed are the pre-sewn & pre-cut approximate measurements
- Made in the USA of imported materials
- Pillow insert not included
The Inspiration Behind the Design:
Learn more about the muse and inspiration behind the Pas De Deux product-line designs.
The Nutcracker from Studio to Stage with Principal Dancer: Frances Chung